I wish we could have met under different circumstances. I am so sorry last week and the week before, you had to get out in the pouring rain to move my garbage can from where the pick up men and wind clearly conspired to place it directly behind your garage door. The additional 30 seconds in your morning routine no doubt caused hair frizz for the entire day. Please stop glaring, I am sorry. I would have moved it myself as soon as the garbage men came except that well...it was pouring down rain. Oh, and if you don’t stop giving me the stink eye…the next time I catch your precious little snow flake (whose ADD and authority defiance issues are legendary in our neighborhood) playing on my son’s swing set, I’m giving her an espresso and a puppy. Now…How ‘bout you come in for coffee and pumpkin bread?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

It is always the way; words will answer as long as it is only a person's neighbor who is in trouble, but when that person gets into trouble himself, it is time that the King rise up and do something.
- Personal Reflections of Joan of Arc

Ravin's Readins