Well, I entered Zander in the Baby Gap contest. I think it would be really nice if he won. I believe he deserves to win because I'm sure he's the cutest kid EVER! However, I am not going to hold my breath since he was a late entry and there are other kiddos with votes in the thousands. That doesn't mean I'm not going to do my best to promote him!


You can vote every day for him every day. If he wins, he gets a professional Gap photo shoot, a $1000 gift card for Baby Gap or Gap Kids, and a vacation for 2 to see the Lion King in Vegas or New York. Honestly, I'm more thrilled about the gift card than any of the other prises, although the professional photo shoot would be pretty cool as would the free vacation!

Please vote for him here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

It is always the way; words will answer as long as it is only a person's neighbor who is in trouble, but when that person gets into trouble himself, it is time that the King rise up and do something.
- Personal Reflections of Joan of Arc

Ravin's Readins