After being scared out of my ever loving mind watching Pontypool (a movie that took a page from the book Snow Crash where the zombie virus is spread by words), I sought the comfort of a nice, safe, good old fashioned, non-infections, no zombies here chat with my dear husband.


DH: Wasn't that a good movie?

Me: Yes, but I'm never sleeping again.

DH: Come on, it wasn't that bad.

Me: Have you read Memoirs of a Geisha? It's a really good book. You'd love it.

DH: Does it have zombies in it?

Me: Yes.

DH: But are they ninja zombies?

Me: Yes.

DH: You're lying to me aren't you?

Me: No, they're just at the end of the book.

DH: Then I'll just skip to the end of the book.

Me: It doesn't work like that, you have to read the whole thing or you won't understand.

DH: Do you have a simple sample? Just a simple sample? Simple sample...Simple sample...

Me: *face palm*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

It is always the way; words will answer as long as it is only a person's neighbor who is in trouble, but when that person gets into trouble himself, it is time that the King rise up and do something.
- Personal Reflections of Joan of Arc

Ravin's Readins